HEALTH NGOs’ NETWORK (HENNET)
(Please read before completing the form).
- This form is to be completed by organizations (NGOs, FBOs, CBOS or Networks) whose core mandate is health.
- Must have a record of active presence in Kenya for at least 3 years.
- Must be free from any corruption issues.
- Must agree to be bound by the HENNET constitution.
- HENNET members are expected to regularly participate in meetings.
- Attempt to ensure continuity by having a maximum of 2 persons (if involved in the governance structure of HENNET) in one year acting as representatives of their organization to HENNET forums.
- A copy of the application form must therefore be accompanied by;
- a) Organization’s constitution or any other equivalent governance document.
- b) The organization’s latest Annual progress report where applicable
- c) Latest audited report where applicable
- HENNET is a signatory to the attached Kenya Health Code of Conduct (CoC) on behalf of its registered member organizations.
- The final decision to HENNET admission lies with the HENNET Steering Committee, based on the evaluation of a, b c and d above.
- Approval will take 14 days upon payment of the subscription and registration fees. Once approved by the Steering committee, a one-time registration fee of Kes. .30,000 for International Organization and Kes 10,000 and Local Organizations respectively (for both National and International organization) and an annual subscription fee of Kes. 30,000 for International Organizations and Kes. 10,000 for National/local organizations and is required. The fee is payable to
“HEALTH NGOS’ NETWORK NCBA BANK ACCOUNT; A/C No 1001174181; MALL BRANCH, WESTLANDS;”
- Annual subscription fees will be renewed by 1st January each year.