HEALTH NGOs’ NETWORK (HENNET)
(Please read before completing the form).
- This form is to be completed by organizations (NGOs, FBOs, CBOS or Networks) whose core mandate is health. Kindly tick your key priority intervention areas in the attached categorization table.
- Must have a record of active presence in Kenya for at least 3 years.
- Must be free from any corruption issues.
- Must agree to be bound by the HENNET constitution.
- HENNET members are expected to regularly participate in meetings.
- Attempt to ensure continuity by having a maximum of 2 persons (if involved in the governance structure of HENNET) in one year acting as representatives of their organization to HENNET forums.
- A copy of the application form must therefore be accompanied by;
- a) Organization’s constitution or any other equivalent governance document.
- b) The organization’s latest Annual progress report where applicable
- c) Latest audited report where applicable
- HENNET is a signatory to the attached Kenya Health Code of Conduct (CoC) on behalf of its registered member organizations.
- The final decision to HENNET admission lies with the HENNET Steering committee, based on the evaluation of a, b c and d above.
- Approval will take 14 days upon payment of the subscription and registration fees. Once approved by the Steering committee, a one-time registration fee of Ksh.30,000 and 10,000 for International organization and local/national organizations respectively (for both National and International organization) and an annual subscription fee of Ksh. 10,000 for National/local organizations and Ksh.30,000 for International organizations is required. The fee is payable to
“HEALTH NGOS’ NETWORK NCBA BANK ACCOUNT; A/C No 1001174181; MALL BRANCH, WESTLANDS;” Annual subscription fees will be renewed each January.
1Or its equivalent detailing the progress of the organizational activities for the year.
2 Recommendation must come from a HENNET member, if not known, then contact the secretariat