- Legally registered in Kenya under the NGOs Coordination Act as NGOs, FBOs, CBOs and/or Networks involved in health as core business.
- Must have operated in Kenya for at least three years since registration.
- Recommendation letter from a HENNET member organization.
- One-time registration of Kes. 10,000 fee for both Local Organizations and Kes. 30,000 International Organizations.
- Annual subscription fee of Kes. 10,000 for Local Organizations and Kes. 30,000 International organizations.
- Annual subscription fees renewed by 1st January of every year.
- Audited Financial Statements for the last one year.
Right Click & Selection Disabled.