- MoPHS, MoMs and development partners have recognized HENNET as a key stakeholder in the health sector.
- Influence the Kenya Health SWAp process by playing an advocacy role.
- Contribute to MoPHS and MoMs policy and strategy development through representation in relevant fora.
- Capacity building of HENNET members in relevant areas.
- Information sharing among members.
- Opportunity for formal members to post information on HENNET website.
- Information on funding opportunities.
- Individual members gain recognition among key stakeholders in the health sector.
Please feel free to reach us via the address or the telephone number below. Together we achieve a Healthy Nation.
Address: firstname.lastname@example.org / Hennetkenya@gmail.com
Telephone: (+254 71) 1663891