- MoPHS, MoMs and development partners have recognized HENNET as a key stakeholder in the health sector.
- Influence the Kenya Health SWAp process by playing an advocacy role.
- Contribute to MoPHS and MoMs policy and strategy development through representation in relevant fora.
- Capacity building of HENNET members in relevant areas.
Information sharing among members.
- Opportunity for formal members to post information on HENNET website.
Information on funding opportunities.
- Individual members gain recognition among key stakeholders in the health sector.
HENNET Study Report_ Final Version_26th Nov 14