Skip to content
- Articulate health needs and promote efficient and effective allocation of health resources.
- Share knowledge, skills, research findings, information, best practices and lessons learnt among NGOs, government and private health care providers.
- Articulate and address challenges and constraints affecting health NGOs, government and private providers.
- Support health NGOs in their advocacy role in critical issues affecting the health of Kenyans.
- Coordinate NGOs health activities so that they are in line with relevant National health policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in development and implementation of national health plans and policies.
- Build alliances with other health networks as both national and international levels.
- Build capacity of the Network’s members in areas of need.
- Mobilize resources for HENNET secretariat.