- MoPHS, MoMs and development partners have recognized HENNET as a key stakeholder in the health sector.
- Influence the Kenya Health SWAp process by playing an advocacy role.
- Contribute to MoPHS and MoMs policy and strategy development through representation in relevant fora.
- Capacity building of HENNET members in relevant areas.
- Information sharing among members.
- Opportunity for formal members to post information on HENNET website.
- Information on funding opportunities.
- Individual members gain recognition among key stakeholders in the health sector.
Request a Call Back
Need to talk to us urgently? We are here for you. Kindly request a call back and we will act immediately.